DONATE A CAR
Donate a car in Ventura, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks and Oxnard to Habitat for Humanity to help build strength and stability for local families. It’s quick and easy!
Call 877-277-4344 or start your donation online
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s vehicle donation program and help build strength and stability for local families in Ventura County.
Vehicle donations directly support Habitat for Humanity’s work right here in Ventura County. Donating is quick and easy. It may also count as a tax deduction.
Habitat for Humanity accepts cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Junk cars will be recycled, helping save energy and natural resources. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help families right here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy – just 3 simple steps to complete the process. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Towing your car is free! We will work around your schedule to arrange a time for pick-up.
How do I donate my car in the Ventura?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Southern California?
- The State of California will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.