Save the Date! Join us for our 2020 Hearts & Hammers Dinner
Saturday, November 7, 2020 | 6:00 – 9:00 pm
At the Four Points By Sheraton, Ventura
Your support is more critical now than ever before. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected each and every one of us, but as an organization it has greatly impacted the people we serve and our ability to serve them. Ventura County low-income families are in desperate need of safe, affordable housing, especially in these unprecedented times. We are dedicated to our vision of a county where more families can build brighter futures for their families and have a safe, affordable place to call home, and we need your help to continue this mission.
You can help us increase our impact by sponsoring our annual Hearts & Hammers Dinner and Auction. All proceeds for this event will help hardworking, low-income families realize the dream of homeownership. Your investment also comes with promotional opportunities which will allow you to expand your reach in the community. View our sponsorship opportunities below.
Every year we rely on generous donations from our supporters to help make our auction a success. This year, we need your support more than ever. If you are interested in donating one of the below items, contact Mary Callaway: firstname.lastname@example.org or download our form here. We greatly appreciate your support and donations. Every item helps us build more affordable homes in Ventura County.
You can help today by contributing an item for our live or silent auction:
- Gift certificates and gift cards
- Tickets to sports events and concerts
- Weekend get-away trips and spa packages
- Hotel reservations and airline tickets
- Golf merchandise, rounds of golf, and lessons
- Paintings, photography and pottery
- Sports equipment, team jerseys or hats
- Gourmet food and wine baskets
- Pet lover’s basket – treats, grooming, training
- Cultural experiences and kids’ fun adventures
- Boating excursions, kayaking trips, island tours
- Memberships, beauty and fitness
Thank You to Our Generous 2019 Sponsors
Gerry & Joan Olsen
Gold Coast Transit
Karen L. Boublis
Sal Gonzalez and Darlene Miller
Ventura County Transportation Commission
Building strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
Learn more about our Habitat Families