Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope — your support and many contributions make this possible. Thank you!
A Blueprint for Success
- Habitat families are selected based on need, willingness to partner, and ability to pay a no-interest mortgage.
- Each family invests 500 hours of “sweat equity” in building their home.
- New construction materials are donated by local businesses or purchased.
- Hundreds of volunteers give their time and talents to help families build their homes.
- Families attend educational classes to prepare them for home ownership.
- Each family repays the entire amount that it costs to build their home through an affordable no-interest loan.
- Hard-earned income is now invested in the future, children grow and thrive, and contributions to society and neighborhoods grow.
- Read more about the impact of a Habitat for Humanity home on a family.