This is a part-time, non-exempt position (maximum 29 hours per week).
Maximum of 29 hours a week to be scheduled between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, with rare weekend or evening requirements.
Primary Responsibilities of this position
Serves as the first impression of Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County:
- Front desk administrator; work desk positioned in front entryway of HFHVC.
- Greets visitors warmly, providing information and direction.
- Answers and returns phone calls in a timely manner, providing information to the public and/or transferring calls to staff.
- Manages general email inbox for HFHVC, answering inquiries and forwarding on to appropriate staff as needed.
- Keeps HFHVC general office areas tidy.
- Prepare for and clean-up post office meetings and functions.
- Assists with supporting Board of Directors, including consolidating staff board reports, creating Board Handbooks and maintaining Board roster.
- Sorts and distributes mail daily.
- Tracks office supplies and orders when necessary.
- Coordinates office vendors including cleaners, pest control, first aid kits and water delivery.
- Organizes files in storage room, adhering to record retention plan.
- Provides support for Habitat staff, committees and events as assigned. Examples include, but are not limited to, data entry, research, event support, volunteer support and program support.