On October 4th, more than 150 friends and supporters came together to celebrate and support our efforts in raising funds for Trinity Lane, our new 8-home development in Santa Paula.
Special guests included:
- Future Trinity Lane homeowners, Erik & Liliana Chavez and Rigoberto & Harais Sanchez.
- Thousand Oaks homeowners, Javier & Rosa Montelongo.
Our heartfelt gratitude is extended to our outstanding guest auctioneer, County Supervisor Kathy Long and our very generous sponsors:
- Stone Fire Grill (Title)
- Montecito Bank & Trust and Thrivent Financial (Platinum)
- SEIU Local 721 and Coastal Orthodontic Care (Gold)
- Lauterbach & Associates, Sal Gonzalez & Darlene Miller, Gerald & Joan Olsen, Slover Family Fund, Ventura County Deputy Sheriffs’ Association, and Ventura Rental Center (Silver)
- Martin Kircher, Mary Lingua, Northrup Schlueter, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Ron & Kathy Prechtl, Santa to the Sea (Bronze)
Special thanks are in order for:
- Karen Boublis, Karen & Mike Turek, Rachel & Stephen McIver, Natalie Stone, the entire event team, our wonderful guests, and all volunteers who made the evening so fun and so successful.
- Bob Carey for his amazing photos and Preserve a Home video. To view all event photo, visit Bob Carey’s website, http://www.bobcareyfoto.com/Habitat-For-Humanity
- Scott Spindel, the fabulous musician who entertained us throughout the evening.